Forms and Handbooks
Summer Reading, Textbook Lists, School Supply Lists, and Gear Lists
We have created a Google site that highlights resources such as required summer reading and classroom essentials, including supporting texts and materials, for each division.
We have also included additional information related to COVID-19 that outlines basic technology requirements if we need to transition back to e-Learning in some form, as well as personal supplies to prepare and help protect students from COVID-19 in each division.
Our goal is to make it more user-friendly for students and parents to access this information. Please refer to the site for updated information. The PDF lists for summer reading and textbooks that we sent out previously may still be accessed below.
- 2020-2021 Middle School Textbook and Summer Reading Lists (PDF)
- 2021 8th Grade Walkabout Gear List (PDF)
- Parent/Student Handbook (PDF)
- Early Childhood Handbook (PDF)
- International Parent/Student Handbook (PDF)
- Athletic Handbook (PDF)
- Tutoring Handbook (PDF)
- Box lunch orders, funding lunch accounts, and menus can be found on the Lunch page.