- Current Families
- Parents Association
- Business Office
- Spirit Store
- Forms and Handbooks
- Friday Night Out
- Faculty & Staff
- Current Families
- CSS News
- Contact Us
Friday, September 29, 2017, noon - 3:00 p.m.
The Carnival is coming to Town! Come enjoy the sights and sounds as we recreate the midway on the Quad. Carnival has been a long standing tradition. Let’s kick off the event by running in the Fun Run then come have some laughs on the midway. This school wide event brings students, parents, and staff together for a fun afternoon of games (run by each grade level), prizes, and food (the bake sale is always a hit). Other attractions include: Face painting; the fish pond booth; Ga Ga Ball Pit; Nerf soda shoppe booth, and many more fun and exciting games and booths. Families can purchase tokens to play games at the Carnival and lunch items will be available at the 8th Grade concession stand.
Each year, the Carnival is produced entirely by the Parents Association. So if you’re a parent we need your help! As always, all funds raised are returned to the school in the form of future community building events or classroom and club needs.
- For more information, contact Logistics Chair, Melissa Hoefler or Booth Chair, Ilise Garvin , their contact information is in the school directory.
- Tokens and counting room questions should be directed to Donna Taylor and Beth Toth.
- Bake sale questions should be directed to Linda Jackson and Patty Burke.
- Eighth Grade BBQ questions should be directed to the 8th Grade class coordinator.
Ways to be involved
- Setup: Thursday, September 28 from 2:00 - 5:30 p.m.
- Setup: Friday, September 29 from 8:00 a.m. - noon
- Fun Run: Friday, September 29 at 12:10pm
- Carnival: Friday, September 29 from noon - 3:00 p.m.
*You can also signup with your class to help run your grade level booth
- Teardown: Friday, September 29 at 3:00 p.m.
Bake Sale Announcements
Love to bake? The CSS Carnival needs your tasty creations for its annual Bake Sale at the Carnival. Please send in cakes, pies, cookies, cupcakes, brownies, or any homemade goodies. Drop off items at the Trianon on the morning of Carnival.
If you have questions or would like to volunteer to bake or work at the bake sale booth, please contact Linda Jackson.
All CSS parents are welcome and invited to the Parents Association monthly meetings, which are held in the Versailles Room of the Trianon on the first Thursday of the month at 8:00 a.m. on the following dates:
August 3, 2017
September 7, 2017
October 5, 2017
November 2, 2017
No December Meeting
January 11, 2018 (*second Thursday this month)
February 1, 2018
March 1, 2018
Annual Meeting: April 5, 2018
May 3, 2018